Friday, July 18, 2008

500 workout....can you handle it?

The Background:

Maybe I have a severe case of body dismorphia but I believe my back is pretty much my best asset (now bear with me on this one). Last weekend my friends and I basically lived at the beach and one of the ladies that beached it with us completely gave me a complex. To put it lightly, she looked great and her back was phenominal. Way to go KC! Now any woman that can "look" as lean as I (hovering around 6%) really impresses me since we all know the benefits of the T-factor. Men can work half as hard and get twice the results... and dieting doesn't always have to be on point.

It's the summer and with the summer comes a much greater alcohol consumption, along with looser diet restrictions.

The goal is to become as lean as possible, or make the greatest amount of body composition shift, with as little diet modification as possible

The only option... Kick the crap out of yourself and demand results

The challenge:

500 swings a day (at least), 5 days a week, for 4 weeks broken up either by 20's, 40's, 50's or Hundo's. Take as much time as needed to recover but less time is preferred. Just get them done.

Are you willing to take the challenge?

No comments: