Thursday, October 16, 2008

back into the grind!

So this past tuesday i was back at the hand clinic at Beth Israel hospital for a follow up visit after my second hand surgery. They finally took the pins out of my hand less than 2 weeks ago and I no longer have a cast or splint. Apparently i am several months ahead of schedule for the healing curve by about 4+ months. The doctors are amazed at my recovery pace and cannot explain why. They took pictures and video of my hand as well as called in several other doctors to show off my capabilities....more pics to be posted soon.

They said that i will NOT be sent to formal rehad b/c it will be a complete waste of my time :)

Good pain / Bad pain is my training guideline

Workout....

Clean and press and pullup latter...

1st performed with 1 20kg bell
1,1,1 2,2,2 3,3,3

20 20kg H2H swings

2nd performed with 2 20kg bells
1,1,1 2,2,2 3,3,3

10 Double 20kg swings

3rd performed just with c+P 20 kg kb on left side
1,2,3,4

bent over row latter just on left side w/ 20kg bell
1,2,3,4,5

20 kg snatch on left side
6, 2....then hand started to get sore so i called it quits

No comments: